Flax Seed extract for health heart
Flax is known as a super food because of its many health benefits. It contains omega-3 fatty acids, lignans, and fiber. Flax Seed is a convenient plant source alternative to fish oils. Owing to its high nutrient level, Goodlife Nutrition flaxseed extract is considered as a super food. The flaxseed oil contains 60% Omega-3 essential fatty acids, the highest content in any plant. These fatty acids are good for the heart and brain, improve brain function and prevent dementia. The omega-3 seed oil also has many health benefits that aid digestion, cholesterol levels, and blood pressure.
- Flaxseed extract is a digestive supplement, which helps to promote healthy digestion and bowel movements. It also helps to relieve constipation and eliminate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Being essentially rich in both phytosterols and Omega 3 fatty acids, flaxseeds extract can greatly improve heart health and are one of the best foods that lower blood pressure.
- Regular intake of flaxseed extract remarkably improves insulin sensitivity, controls blood pressure, and delays the onset of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
HOW TO CONSUME
Two capsules in a day - Take one capsule every day in the morning, 30min before the meal, and the 2nd capsule in the evening 30min before the meal. Keep an equal amount of time in between.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Avoid excessive heat
- Keep out of reach of children.