What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as fitness goals, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We only collect information that you provide to us while filling out forms or purchasing our products. We then use this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- To customize the website according to your interests
- We will never sell your information
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.